What took them so long? After both having huge, breakout year’s in 2011, Def Jam artist Big Sean and indie-sensation Mac Miller have finally collided (for the first time in their careers) on the brand new promo single, Hundred Dollar Bill Skyscraper. Over a laid back beat by veteran producer Drumma Boy, the Detroit and Pittsburgh natives respectively discuss how they plan to collect many a dollar, eventually amounting to the size of a very large f**king building. Look for more new material from Sean on not one, but three new releases: the upcoming G.O.O.D Music compilation album, Cruel Summer, his forthcoming sophomore album, and a free online-only mixtape.
Written by DJ Z on 06/28/12
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D / Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.