Big Sean is gearing up to release his new album, Hall of Fame, on August 27, so naturally the G.O.O.D Music signee is in a celebratory mood. Instead of popping bottles before pre-sale numbers begin to flood in, however, the Motown native has decided to unleash an unreleased record that hit the cutting room floor. Unfortunately, due to sample clearance issues, the No I.D.-produced Control failed to make the final Hall of Fame tracklist. Fortunately, the song is a seven minute Blitzkrieg featuring guest verses from Kendrick Lamar, who absolutely murders the track, and Jay Electronica, who has to follow Kendrick in third verse mop-up duty. Enough from me, listen, enjoy, tell a friend.
Written by DJ Z on 08/12/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D / Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.