Big Sean‘s initials may be “B.S.,” but his rhymes are the gospel truth; as he explains on the lead street single off his long-awaited Def Jam/G.O.O.D. Music debut, it’s everyone else that’s Bullsh*ttin’. With the Olympicks’ sparse mix of synth-strings and handclap-driven percussion pulsing in the background, the emcee engages in some hardcore stunting, flaunting his cash, his sex appeal, and his grade-A reefer in verses packed with wordplay and pop-culture references: “Bring out the Rozay, and the Siroc / and bring out the OJ, like Johnny Cochran.” Let’s cut through the you-know-what: is this braggadocio-drenched cut dope enough to ensure Finally Famous lands on store shelves sooner than later? We report, you decide. While the LP has yet to receive a solid release date from the label brass, fans can look forward to this track’s official music video, scheduled to debut before the end of the month.
Written by richard on 04/13/10
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)