Big Sean‘s initials may be “B.S.,” but his rhymes are the gospel truth; as he explains on the lead street single off his long-awaited Def Jam/G.O.O.D. Music debut, it’s everyone else that’s Bullsh*ttin’. With the Olympicks’ sparse mix of synth-strings and handclap-driven percussion pulsing in the background, the emcee engages in some hardcore stunting, flaunting his cash, his sex appeal, and his grade-A reefer in verses packed with wordplay and pop-culture references: “Bring out the Rozay, and the Siroc / and bring out the OJ, like Johnny Cochran.” Let’s cut through the you-know-what: is this braggadocio-drenched cut dope enough to ensure Finally Famous lands on store shelves sooner than later? We report, you decide. While the LP has yet to receive a solid release date from the label brass, fans can look forward to this track’s official music video, scheduled to debut before the end of the month.
Written by richard on 04/13/10
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.