Big Sean‘s initials may be “B.S.,” but his rhymes are the gospel truth; as he explains on the lead street single off his long-awaited Def Jam/G.O.O.D. Music debut, it’s everyone else that’s Bullsh*ttin’. With the Olympicks’ sparse mix of synth-strings and handclap-driven percussion pulsing in the background, the emcee engages in some hardcore stunting, flaunting his cash, his sex appeal, and his grade-A reefer in verses packed with wordplay and pop-culture references: “Bring out the Rozay, and the Siroc / and bring out the OJ, like Johnny Cochran.” Let’s cut through the you-know-what: is this braggadocio-drenched cut dope enough to ensure Finally Famous lands on store shelves sooner than later? We report, you decide. While the LP has yet to receive a solid release date from the label brass, fans can look forward to this track’s official music video, scheduled to debut before the end of the month.
Written by richard on 04/13/10
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D / Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.