Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
To quote a popular misquotation of the English playwright William Cosgrove, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Big Sean echoes that sentiment on new single Beware, speaking from experience on the consequences of doing dirt behind your girl’s back. Joining Sean over Key Wane and Mike Dean‘s addictive keyboard grooves, Lil Wayne chronicles his efforts to overcome his own main squeeze’s (allegedly unjustified) jealousy in a wordplay-laced closing 16. Jhené Aiko rounds out the lineup, stepping into the spotlight on the bridge as well as accompanying the headliner on the record’s chorus. Fans will be able to find this cut, along with past singles Guap and Switch Up, on the highly-anticipated Hall of Fame, set to hit record stores and online retailers September 27.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Sean’s Beware visual.
Written by richard on 08/16/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.