Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
To quote a popular misquotation of the English playwright William Cosgrove, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Big Sean echoes that sentiment on new single Beware, speaking from experience on the consequences of doing dirt behind your girl’s back. Joining Sean over Key Wane and Mike Dean‘s addictive keyboard grooves, Lil Wayne chronicles his efforts to overcome his own main squeeze’s (allegedly unjustified) jealousy in a wordplay-laced closing 16. Jhené Aiko rounds out the lineup, stepping into the spotlight on the bridge as well as accompanying the headliner on the record’s chorus. Fans will be able to find this cut, along with past singles Guap and Switch Up, on the highly-anticipated Hall of Fame, set to hit record stores and online retailers September 27.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view Sean’s Beware visual.
Written by richard on 08/16/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.