Big Sean‘s accomplished a lot during his time on earth—how many 24-year-olds can say they’ve released a major-label debut album, or worked with Kanye West?—but the Detroit rhymesayer isn’t resting on his laurels. Just the opposite, in fact; on a surefire upcoming single, a staff-selected standout off his new street album, the artist resolves to pick up the pace in order to accomplish the 100-things he wants to do before he dies. Motown mainstay Royce Da 5’9” and West Coast phenom Kendrick Lamar guest, reading off their own bucket lists over Don Cannon‘s pensive synth arrangement. Released earlier this month, Sean’s Detroit mixtape is available now for digital download. Fans of Royce can hear more on Slaughterhouse‘s recently-released sophomore set, welcome to: OUR HOUSE, and Kendrick Lamar devotees should stay tuned for new on major-label debut good kid, m.A.A.d city.
Written by richard on 09/24/12
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.