Big Sean‘s accomplished a lot during his time on earth—how many 24-year-olds can say they’ve released a major-label debut album, or worked with Kanye West?—but the Detroit rhymesayer isn’t resting on his laurels. Just the opposite, in fact; on a surefire upcoming single, a staff-selected standout off his new street album, the artist resolves to pick up the pace in order to accomplish the 100-things he wants to do before he dies. Motown mainstay Royce Da 5’9” and West Coast phenom Kendrick Lamar guest, reading off their own bucket lists over Don Cannon‘s pensive synth arrangement. Released earlier this month, Sean’s Detroit mixtape is available now for digital download. Fans of Royce can hear more on Slaughterhouse‘s recently-released sophomore set, welcome to: OUR HOUSE, and Kendrick Lamar devotees should stay tuned for new on major-label debut good kid, m.A.A.d city.
Written by richard on 09/24/12
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D / Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.