Fresh off last week’s release of his highly-anticipated sophomore album, Big Sean returns to promote the set with the release of a brand new single. Titled in reference to the Motown phenom’s impossibly grueling schedule (“I work from 10 to 10, then 10 to 10, then 10 again.”), this street-ready selection finds Sean touting his work ethic over an eerie, trap-informed beat by Chi-Town icon No I.D.. The motivation behind his overtime grind? As he puts it on the cut’s feverish hook, “Nightmares of losin’ everything boost my adrenaliiine!” Mike Carson and Mike Waxx double up to direct the official visuals, which depict Big Seqan wilding out in secluded coastal surroundings. Featuring this cut, previous single Beware and much more, Hall of Fame is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 09/3/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.