Upon its release in September, Big Sean‘s 10 2 10 record was met with a rather lukewarm response in the Booth. For those who weren’t impressed with the original details that the G.O.O.D Music signee provided about his quite arduous work schedule, however, the bandwagon still has a few seats left now that the song’s official remix has been unleashed. In addition to a brand new opening verse from the headliner, listeners are treated to two demonstrative guest verses from MMG head honcho Rick Ross and the author behind the Owl Pharaoh EP, Travi$ Scott. So, is the new 10 2 10, or 10210², better than the original? Share your thoughts in our comment section below.
Written by DJ Z on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D / Def Jam Recordings
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.