Upon its release in September, Big Sean‘s 10 2 10 record was met with a rather lukewarm response in the Booth. For those who weren’t impressed with the original details that the G.O.O.D Music signee provided about his quite arduous work schedule, however, the bandwagon still has a few seats left now that the song’s official remix has been unleashed. In addition to a brand new opening verse from the headliner, listeners are treated to two demonstrative guest verses from MMG head honcho Rick Ross and the author behind the Owl Pharaoh EP, Travi$ Scott. So, is the new 10 2 10, or 10210², better than the original? Share your thoughts in our comment section below.
Written by DJ Z on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.