Upon its release in September, Big Sean‘s 10 2 10 record was met with a rather lukewarm response in the Booth. For those who weren’t impressed with the original details that the G.O.O.D Music signee provided about his quite arduous work schedule, however, the bandwagon still has a few seats left now that the song’s official remix has been unleashed. In addition to a brand new opening verse from the headliner, listeners are treated to two demonstrative guest verses from MMG head honcho Rick Ross and the author behind the Owl Pharaoh EP, Travi$ Scott. So, is the new 10 2 10, or 10210², better than the original? Share your thoughts in our comment section below.
Written by DJ Z on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.