Upon its release in September, Big Sean‘s 10 2 10 record was met with a rather lukewarm response in the Booth. For those who weren’t impressed with the original details that the G.O.O.D Music signee provided about his quite arduous work schedule, however, the bandwagon still has a few seats left now that the song’s official remix has been unleashed. In addition to a brand new opening verse from the headliner, listeners are treated to two demonstrative guest verses from MMG head honcho Rick Ross and the author behind the Owl Pharaoh EP, Travi$ Scott. So, is the new 10 2 10, or 10210², better than the original? Share your thoughts in our comment section below.
Written by DJ Z on 11/19/13
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)