Upon its release in September, Big Sean‘s 10 2 10 record was met with a rather lukewarm response in the Booth. For those who weren’t impressed with the original details that the G.O.O.D Music signee provided about his quite arduous work schedule, however, the bandwagon still has a few seats left now that the song’s official remix has been unleashed. In addition to a brand new opening verse from the headliner, listeners are treated to two demonstrative guest verses from MMG head honcho Rick Ross and the author behind the Owl Pharaoh EP, Travi$ Scott. So, is the new 10 2 10, or 10210², better than the original? Share your thoughts in our comment section below.
Written by DJ Z on 11/19/13
Submit your Rating
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)