Fresh off last week’s release of his highly-anticipated sophomore album, Big Sean returns to promote the set with the release of a brand new single. Titled in reference to the Motown phenom’s impossibly grueling schedule (“I work from 10 to 10, then 10 to 10, then 10 again.”), this street-ready selection finds Sean touting his work ethic over an eerie, trap-informed beat by Chi-Town icon No I.D.. The motivation behind his overtime grind? As he puts it on the cut’s feverish hook, “Nightmares of losin’ everything boost my adrenaliiine!” Mike Carson and Mike Waxx double up to direct the official visuals, which depict Big Seqan wilding out in secluded coastal surroundings. Featuring this cut, previous single Beware and much more, Hall of Fame is available now wherever fine music is sold.
Written by richard on 09/3/13
Debut albums don’t really mean much. All it takes is one hit single, a perfect storm of marketing, and boom, you’ve blown up. Quick, what do Black Rob, Mike Jones (who?) and Vanilla Ice all have in common? They all went...
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.