Fresh off last week’s release of his highly-anticipated sophomore album, Big Sean returns to promote the set with the release of a brand new single. Titled in reference to the Motown phenom’s impossibly grueling schedule (“I work from 10 to 10, then 10 to 10, then 10 again.”), this street-ready selection finds Sean touting his work ethic over an eerie, trap-informed beat by Chi-Town icon No I.D.. The motivation behind his overtime grind? As he puts it on the cut’s feverish hook, “Nightmares of losin’ everything boost my adrenaliiine!” Mike Carson and Mike Waxx double up to direct the official visuals, which depict Big Seqan wilding out in secluded coastal surroundings. Featuring this cut, previous single Beware and much more, Hall of Fame is available now wherever fine music is sold.
G.O.O.D./Island Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.