Today, in 2012, the idea that real rap only comes from north of the Mason-Dixon line is so quaint as to be hilarious. Thus, Big SANT could rightfully be accused of beating a dead horse on his latest single. On the other hand, if beating a particular dead horse happens to produce music as dope as Rap N**gas, then I say go right on beating. I mean, it’s dead, so you’re not hurting anything, right? On this freshly-released cut, the headliner hooks up with fellow Mississippi native Tito Lopez and North Carolina representatives Phonte and King Mez to prove that the South is a bottomless well of lyrical talent. Complete with Kreatav‘s head-noddable, string-sampled boardwork, this is just one of many bangers to be found on MFxOG, which as yet lacks a solid drop date. In the meantime, why not check out Mez’ latest free digital album, the DJBooth-hosted My Everlasting Zeal?
Written by richard on 09/20/12
Mississippi rhymesayer Big SANT has come together with The DJBooth to bring listeners his latest street release, MFxOG. The project comprises 13 original cuts from the Southern spitter, including Booth-featured singles "2...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crazy Glue" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.