Today, in 2012, the idea that real rap only comes from north of the Mason-Dixon line is so quaint as to be hilarious. Thus, Big SANT could rightfully be accused of beating a dead horse on his latest single. On the other hand, if beating a particular dead horse happens to produce music as dope as Rap N**gas, then I say go right on beating. I mean, it’s dead, so you’re not hurting anything, right? On this freshly-released cut, the headliner hooks up with fellow Mississippi native Tito Lopez and North Carolina representatives Phonte and King Mez to prove that the South is a bottomless well of lyrical talent. Complete with Kreatav‘s head-noddable, string-sampled boardwork, this is just one of many bangers to be found on MFxOG, which as yet lacks a solid drop date. In the meantime, why not check out Mez’ latest free digital album, the DJBooth-hosted My Everlasting Zeal?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crazy Glue" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!