Three minutes and forty-eight seconds is a long time, so if you need to fix yourself a snack, pour another cup of coffee, use the bathroom, feed the fish or fix your hair before you hit “play” and listen to Big SANT‘s latest feature, be my guest. I’ll just wait right here. OK, you ready? Then let’s Go! A freshly-minted standout off the Magnolia State buzzmaker’s new, DJBooth-hosted street release, this record finds frequent collaborator Cardo layering atmospheric synths over thumping, hi-hat heavy percussion as SANT offers listeners an ultimatum: either ride with him, or get out the way. If you choose the former, then you can find plenty more Southern street bangers where this came from on MFxOG, released in early October and available in the Booth for free streaming/download.
Written by richard on 10/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crazy Glue" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.