Three minutes and forty-eight seconds is a long time, so if you need to fix yourself a snack, pour another cup of coffee, use the bathroom, feed the fish or fix your hair before you hit “play” and listen to Big SANT‘s latest feature, be my guest. I’ll just wait right here. OK, you ready? Then let’s Go! A freshly-minted standout off the Magnolia State buzzmaker’s new, DJBooth-hosted street release, this record finds frequent collaborator Cardo layering atmospheric synths over thumping, hi-hat heavy percussion as SANT offers listeners an ultimatum: either ride with him, or get out the way. If you choose the former, then you can find plenty more Southern street bangers where this came from on MFxOG, released in early October and available in the Booth for free streaming/download.
Written by richard on 10/22/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crazy Glue" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.