Sadly, we can’t all attend this year’s A3C Hip-Hop Festival, which is being held in The Dirty this weekend. Don’t shed a tear, though. With his new, well, sorta new single—it is a remake of the Crooked Lettaz ‘99 classic—Big SANT is bringing the South to us. Fire Water II is strictly a southern affair with David Banner’s string-driven boardwork leading the charge. Joining SANT, who pummels the beat with his trademark forceful flow, are guests Tito Lopez and Big K.R.I.T. The trio form a three-headed, Mississippi monster; Tito with his smooth approach, SANT with his relentless flow, and Krizzle, who blends the two styles intro one, all do the original justice. You will find Fire Water II on SANT’s The Great American Mattress Sale project, due out later this month. Additionally, SANT will be participating in the return of the DJBooth Freestyle Series, restarting this fall.
Written by Lucas G. on 10/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Crazy Glue" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)