Screwed Up Click alumnus Big Moe passed away on October 14, 2007 after suffering a heart attack earlier in the week. In his memory, Moe’s former label Wreckshop has teamed up with Koch to release the posthumous album, Forever: Unfinished Business. The project features material from the Houston legend, chopped up alongside newly-recorded verses by those who admired him the most. On the first single, a “G Mix” to his underground hit Man, Moe rhymes about the “potent purple Sprite” and guest verses are contributed by fellow SUC members Lil’ Flip and Mike D, along with a previously unheard of MC, A-3. Unfinished Business hits the streets on March 18. RIP Kenneth Moore (August 20, 1974-October 14, 2007).
Written by Burmy on 03/13/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.