Screwed Up Click alumnus Big Moe passed away on October 14, 2007 after suffering a heart attack earlier in the week. In his memory, Moe’s former label Wreckshop has teamed up with Koch to release the posthumous album, Forever: Unfinished Business. The project features material from the Houston legend, chopped up alongside newly-recorded verses by those who admired him the most. On the first single, a “G Mix” to his underground hit Man, Moe rhymes about the “potent purple Sprite” and guest verses are contributed by fellow SUC members Lil’ Flip and Mike D, along with a previously unheard of MC, A-3. Unfinished Business hits the streets on March 18. RIP Kenneth Moore (August 20, 1974-October 14, 2007).
Written by Burmy on 03/13/08
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.