Screwed Up Click alumnus Big Moe passed away on October 14, 2007 after suffering a heart attack earlier in the week. In his memory, Moe’s former label Wreckshop has teamed up with Koch to release the posthumous album, Forever: Unfinished Business. The project features material from the Houston legend, chopped up alongside newly-recorded verses by those who admired him the most. On the first single, a “G Mix” to his underground hit Man, Moe rhymes about the “potent purple Sprite” and guest verses are contributed by fellow SUC members Lil’ Flip and Mike D, along with a previously unheard of MC, A-3. Unfinished Business hits the streets on March 18. RIP Kenneth Moore (August 20, 1974-October 14, 2007).
Written by Burmy on 03/13/08
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.