Big Kuntry is back, with his second sneak peak into his forthcoming release, My Turn To Eat. Showcasing his trademark southern style in the booming anthem That’s Right, this thumping single also features a performance from mentor and label boss, T.I.. Though T.I. may be known as the “King of The South,” don’t call Kuntry the prince. “That’s T.I.‘s thing,” he says, “I’m a M*** F****in’ mobster.” Watch for more of his southern flavor in his debut album, set for a release this fall.
Written by Beeb on 04/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.