Big Kuntry is back, with his second sneak peak into his forthcoming release, My Turn To Eat. Showcasing his trademark southern style in the booming anthem That’s Right, this thumping single also features a performance from mentor and label boss, T.I.. Though T.I. may be known as the “King of The South,” don’t call Kuntry the prince. “That’s T.I.‘s thing,” he says, “I’m a M*** F****in’ mobster.” Watch for more of his southern flavor in his debut album, set for a release this fall.
Written by Beeb on 04/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.