After seven long years, Big Kuntry King will finally release his debut album, My Turn to Eat, on September 30 … the same day that T.I. releases Paper Trail. Although the Atlantan emcee’s Grand Hustle boss casts a very tall shadow, BK seems content with the career-changing opportunity ahead of him. On the heels of his underground hit The Baddest and his current single, We Here comes yet another song set to be featured on My Turn. Though it is not an official single, don’t be surprised it is chosen in the future; female-oriented lyrics from Kuntry, a smooth, sultry hook by Lloyd, and radio-ready production from Kane Beatz seem like a winning combination. Look for Big Kuntry King to step inside the Booth for an exclusive interview before the end of September.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.