After seven long years, Big Kuntry King will finally release his debut album, My Turn to Eat, on September 30 … the same day that T.I. releases Paper Trail. Although the Atlantan emcee’s Grand Hustle boss casts a very tall shadow, BK seems content with the career-changing opportunity ahead of him. On the heels of his underground hit The Baddest and his current single, We Here comes yet another song set to be featured on My Turn. Though it is not an official single, don’t be surprised it is chosen in the future; female-oriented lyrics from Kuntry, a smooth, sultry hook by Lloyd, and radio-ready production from Kane Beatz seem like a winning combination. Look for Big Kuntry King to step inside the Booth for an exclusive interview before the end of September.
Written by Burmy on 09/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.