After seven long years, Big Kuntry King will finally release his debut album, My Turn to Eat, on September 30 … the same day that T.I. releases Paper Trail. Although the Atlantan emcee’s Grand Hustle boss casts a very tall shadow, BK seems content with the career-changing opportunity ahead of him. On the heels of his underground hit The Baddest and his current single, We Here comes yet another song set to be featured on My Turn. Though it is not an official single, don’t be surprised it is chosen in the future; female-oriented lyrics from Kuntry, a smooth, sultry hook by Lloyd, and radio-ready production from Kane Beatz seem like a winning combination. Look for Big Kuntry King to step inside the Booth for an exclusive interview before the end of September.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.