After seven long years, Big Kuntry King will finally release his debut album, My Turn to Eat, on September 30 … the same day that T.I. releases Paper Trail. Although the Atlantan emcee’s Grand Hustle boss casts a very tall shadow, BK seems content with the career-changing opportunity ahead of him. On the heels of his underground hit The Baddest and his current single, We Here comes yet another song set to be featured on My Turn. Though it is not an official single, don’t be surprised it is chosen in the future; female-oriented lyrics from Kuntry, a smooth, sultry hook by Lloyd, and radio-ready production from Kane Beatz seem like a winning combination. Look for Big Kuntry King to step inside the Booth for an exclusive interview before the end of September.
Written by Burmy on 09/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.