After seven long years, Big Kuntry King will finally release his debut album, My Turn to Eat, on September 30 … the same day that T.I. releases Paper Trail. Although the Atlantan emcee’s Grand Hustle boss casts a very tall shadow, BK seems content with the career-changing opportunity ahead of him. On the heels of his underground hit The Baddest and his current single, We Here comes yet another song set to be featured on My Turn. Though it is not an official single, don’t be surprised it is chosen in the future; female-oriented lyrics from Kuntry, a smooth, sultry hook by Lloyd, and radio-ready production from Kane Beatz seem like a winning combination. Look for Big Kuntry King to step inside the Booth for an exclusive interview before the end of September.
Written by Burmy on 09/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.