P$C member Big Kuntry returns to the scene with the newest leak from his upcoming solo debut, My Turn To Eat. The song, If U Buying, is a textbook Grand Hustle “trap muzik,” known for its energy-charged lyricism, eerie production, and money motivation. Kuntry seems to have mastered the combination; he comes close to matching the swagger and energy of his boss, T.I.. Look for more hustler anthems when the appropriately titled, #1 Hustler drops sometime before the end of 2007.
Written by Burmy on 08/14/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.