Fresh off giving fans the rundown on his Def Jam debut in a Booth-exclusive video interview, Big K.R.I.T. returns to our pages to bring us a brand new single off the album. The follow-up to reader-approved lead effort I Got This, Yeah Dats Me finds the Mississippi phenom exulting in the cash he’s been pulling in over his own frenetic chopped-sample production. Feeling it? This is just one of many bangers scheduled for inclusion on K.R.I.T.‘s Live From the Underground LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers June 5.
Written by richard on 05/20/12
I’m willing to concede that there may be some people for whom Live From the Underground is their first real experience listening to Big K.R.I.T. To those people I say welcome, you’re not too late. Enjoy listening to a man...
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.