Fresh off giving fans the rundown on his Def Jam debut in a Booth-exclusive video interview, Big K.R.I.T. returns to our pages to bring us a brand new single off the album. The follow-up to reader-approved lead effort I Got This, Yeah Dats Me finds the Mississippi phenom exulting in the cash he’s been pulling in over his own frenetic chopped-sample production. Feeling it? This is just one of many bangers scheduled for inclusion on K.R.I.T.‘s Live From the Underground LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers June 5.
Written by richard on 05/20/12
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group / Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.