Fresh off giving fans the rundown on his Def Jam debut in a Booth-exclusive video interview, Big K.R.I.T. returns to our pages to bring us a brand new single off the album. The follow-up to reader-approved lead effort I Got This, Yeah Dats Me finds the Mississippi phenom exulting in the cash he’s been pulling in over his own frenetic chopped-sample production. Feeling it? This is just one of many bangers scheduled for inclusion on K.R.I.T.‘s Live From the Underground LP, scheduled to hit record stores and online retailers June 5.
Written by richard on 05/20/12
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.