Featured earlier this week, the inaugural song release off DJ Wally Sparks’ next compilation found Surf Club rapper/producer Chase N. Cashe rhyming about his penchant for Riding Everyday. Believe it or not, Big K.R.I.T. and Slim Thug also enjoy getting behind the wheel of a motor vehicle every Now and Then, as they reveal on the latest featured cut off the project. K.R.I.T. handles both production on mic duties on this nocturnal street banger, blending icy keys and trunk-rattling bass as he and his Houston-repping colleague celebrate the simple pleasure of rolling down the block, blasting your music at noise ordinance-violating volumes. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll find plenty more whip-ready jams where this came from on SPKSMEN: Vol. 1, scheduled for digital release December 10.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.