Featured earlier this week, the inaugural song release off DJ Wally Sparks’ next compilation found Surf Club rapper/producer Chase N. Cashe rhyming about his penchant for Riding Everyday. Believe it or not, Big K.R.I.T. and Slim Thug also enjoy getting behind the wheel of a motor vehicle every Now and Then, as they reveal on the latest featured cut off the project. K.R.I.T. handles both production on mic duties on this nocturnal street banger, blending icy keys and trunk-rattling bass as he and his Houston-repping colleague celebrate the simple pleasure of rolling down the block, blasting your music at noise ordinance-violating volumes. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll find plenty more whip-ready jams where this came from on SPKSMEN: Vol. 1, scheduled for digital release December 10.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group / Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.