Featured earlier this week, the inaugural song release off DJ Wally Sparks’ next compilation found Surf Club rapper/producer Chase N. Cashe rhyming about his penchant for Riding Everyday. Believe it or not, Big K.R.I.T. and Slim Thug also enjoy getting behind the wheel of a motor vehicle every Now and Then, as they reveal on the latest featured cut off the project. K.R.I.T. handles both production on mic duties on this nocturnal street banger, blending icy keys and trunk-rattling bass as he and his Houston-repping colleague celebrate the simple pleasure of rolling down the block, blasting your music at noise ordinance-violating volumes. Like what you’re hearing? You’ll find plenty more whip-ready jams where this came from on SPKSMEN: Vol. 1, scheduled for digital release December 10.
Written by richard on 12/6/12
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.