I hope your week isn’t too busy, because there’s a New item you’re going to want to add to your daily Agenda: checking for the latest song release from Big K.R.I.T. Premiered this morning via Rolling Stone, this smooth street banger is an undeniably dope beginning to the #WeekofKRIT. Over a warm, sample-laced beat that’ll sound great in some quality headphones and even better in the whip, the Mississippi heavyweight fills fans in on his plans for 2014; in addition to dominating the hip-hop game, he intends to spend a lot of time grippin’ grain in his ride and watching strippers work the pole. Fresh off today’s release of his Mastermind LP, newly reviewed by our own Nathan S., Rick Ross spits a luxurious guest 16, leading into the cut’s climactic, beat-switched outro. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further series highlights over the course of the week, as well as details on K.R.I.T.‘s highly-anticipated sophomore album, Cadillactica.
Written by richard on 03/3/14
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group / Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.