I hope your week isn’t too busy, because there’s a New item you’re going to want to add to your daily Agenda: checking for the latest song release from Big K.R.I.T. Premiered this morning via Rolling Stone, this smooth street banger is an undeniably dope beginning to the #WeekofKRIT. Over a warm, sample-laced beat that’ll sound great in some quality headphones and even better in the whip, the Mississippi heavyweight fills fans in on his plans for 2014; in addition to dominating the hip-hop game, he intends to spend a lot of time grippin’ grain in his ride and watching strippers work the pole. Fresh off today’s release of his Mastermind LP, newly reviewed by our own Nathan S., Rick Ross spits a luxurious guest 16, leading into the cut’s climactic, beat-switched outro. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further series highlights over the course of the week, as well as details on K.R.I.T.‘s highly-anticipated sophomore album, Cadillactica.
Written by richard on 03/3/14
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)