I hope your week isn’t too busy, because there’s a New item you’re going to want to add to your daily Agenda: checking for the latest song release from Big K.R.I.T. Premiered this morning via Rolling Stone, this smooth street banger is an undeniably dope beginning to the #WeekofKRIT. Over a warm, sample-laced beat that’ll sound great in some quality headphones and even better in the whip, the Mississippi heavyweight fills fans in on his plans for 2014; in addition to dominating the hip-hop game, he intends to spend a lot of time grippin’ grain in his ride and watching strippers work the pole. Fresh off today’s release of his Mastermind LP, newly reviewed by our own Nathan S., Rick Ross spits a luxurious guest 16, leading into the cut’s climactic, beat-switched outro. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked for further series highlights over the course of the week, as well as details on K.R.I.T.‘s highly-anticipated sophomore album, Cadillactica.
Written by richard on 03/3/14
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.