Way back in 2010, Big K.R.I.T. shared his thoughts around a wide variety of social issues on acclaimed freestyle KING. Today, the Meridian, Mississippi repper returns to serve up a second helping of food for thought on KING Pt. 2. Over the Just Blaze-produced beat that backed Drizzy‘s Lord Knows, the DJBooth freestyle series alumnus spits about his Christian faith, the difficulty of raising a daughter in today’s world and much more. This freestyle isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, stay tuned for all the latest from the fast-rising emcee including his forthcoming 4Eva N A Day album.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group / Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.