Way back in 2010, Big K.R.I.T. shared his thoughts around a wide variety of social issues on acclaimed freestyle KING. Today, the Meridian, Mississippi repper returns to serve up a second helping of food for thought on KING Pt. 2. Over the Just Blaze-produced beat that backed Drizzy‘s Lord Knows, the DJBooth freestyle series alumnus spits about his Christian faith, the difficulty of raising a daughter in today’s world and much more. This freestyle isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, stay tuned for all the latest from the fast-rising emcee including his forthcoming 4Eva N A Day album.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.