Way back in 2010, Big K.R.I.T. shared his thoughts around a wide variety of social issues on acclaimed freestyle KING. Today, the Meridian, Mississippi repper returns to serve up a second helping of food for thought on KING Pt. 2. Over the Just Blaze-produced beat that backed Drizzy‘s Lord Knows, the DJBooth freestyle series alumnus spits about his Christian faith, the difficulty of raising a daughter in today’s world and much more. This freestyle isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, but fans can, of course, stay tuned for all the latest from the fast-rising emcee including his forthcoming 4Eva N A Day album.
Written by richard on 02/15/12
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group / Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.