A heavyweight rapper’s work is never done. Take Big K.R.I.T., for example; Just Last Week, the Def Jam signee had to ball on some sucker emcees, and it’s already time for him to school ‘em again. Luckily, he’s on his game today. Over his own beat, a street-ready arrangement driven by swirling synths and bass-booming percussion, the Mississippi mic-murderer annihilates pretenders to the throne in fast-paced, braggadocious verses. A natural fit for the minimalistic instrumental, Future lends his Autotuned vocals to the hook. This joint isn’t attached to any larger forthcoming project but a snippet can be found on K.R.I.T.‘s latest digital album, King Remembered In Time.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.