A heavyweight rapper’s work is never done. Take Big K.R.I.T., for example; Just Last Week, the Def Jam signee had to ball on some sucker emcees, and it’s already time for him to school ‘em again. Luckily, he’s on his game today. Over his own beat, a street-ready arrangement driven by swirling synths and bass-booming percussion, the Mississippi mic-murderer annihilates pretenders to the throne in fast-paced, braggadocious verses. A natural fit for the minimalistic instrumental, Future lends his Autotuned vocals to the hook. This joint isn’t attached to any larger forthcoming project but a snippet can be found on K.R.I.T.‘s latest digital album, King Remembered In Time.
Written by richard on 08/28/13
DJBooth favorite Big K.R.I.T. has released his latest free mixtape album, King Remembered In Time. The pseudo self-titled project is the fourth free LP-like release from the Mississippi native in the last three years, not...
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.