Once upon a time, Big K.R.I.T. was struggling to make rent. Now, luxury pervades every aspect of his life—even during the hours he spends snoozing. On the fifth and latest #WeekofKRIT song release, the Mississippi representative holds up his Egyptian Cotton bedsheets as evidence of the comfortable existence he now enjoys. In laid-back verses, he luxuriates in the trappings of success, and reminisces about a hood upbringing that makes his current lifestyle seem even sweeter. As usual, he handles both mic and production duties; his breezy, sax-laced production is so smooth you can almost feel that thread count. Considering the quality of the song releases to date, K.R.I.T. undoubtedly has some dope sh*t lined up for the final two days of his digital series. We in the Booth, of course, will keep you supplied with the latest #WeekofKRIT singles.
Written by richard on 03/7/14
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group / Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label