Once upon a time, Big K.R.I.T. was struggling to make rent. Now, luxury pervades every aspect of his life—even during the hours he spends snoozing. On the fifth and latest #WeekofKRIT song release, the Mississippi representative holds up his Egyptian Cotton bedsheets as evidence of the comfortable existence he now enjoys. In laid-back verses, he luxuriates in the trappings of success, and reminisces about a hood upbringing that makes his current lifestyle seem even sweeter. As usual, he handles both mic and production duties; his breezy, sax-laced production is so smooth you can almost feel that thread count. Considering the quality of the song releases to date, K.R.I.T. undoubtedly has some dope sh*t lined up for the final two days of his digital series. We in the Booth, of course, will keep you supplied with the latest #WeekofKRIT singles.
Written by richard on 03/7/14
Submit your Rating
Cinematic Music Group/Def Jam
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"2000 & Beyond" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.