The 233rd entry in DJBooth.net and Streetammo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Big Jess, the Minneapolis native (and Unknown Prophets member) who earned reader acclaim for Incredible and Get It In. On his brand new, exclusive Still Jess freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over his own original boardwork. Big Jess is currently preparing for the March release of his double-disc solo album, Self Therapy/Good Clean Fun 3. In addition, he is hard at work on Unknown Prophets’ sophomore set, World Premier 2 (due out in late 2011) and recently finished producing fellow Twin Cities native Big Zack‘s latest LP, New Crayons (also dropping in March).
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 03/1/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It In" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “Chicago vs. Everybody?”
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.