The 233rd entry in DJBooth.net and Streetammo‘s Exclusive Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Big Jess, the Minneapolis native (and Unknown Prophets member) who earned reader acclaim for Incredible and Get It In. On his brand new, exclusive Still Jess freestyle, the currently-unsigned emcee flows over his own original boardwork. Big Jess is currently preparing for the March release of his double-disc solo album, Self Therapy/Good Clean Fun 3. In addition, he is hard at work on Unknown Prophets’ sophomore set, World Premier 2 (due out in late 2011) and recently finished producing fellow Twin Cities native Big Zack‘s latest LP, New Crayons (also dropping in March).
But wait, it gets doper. For 15% off on all of StreetAmmo’s fresh gear, visit streetammo.com and enter the exclusive code, “streetbooth”. We know, we know. You’re welcome.
Written by richard on 03/1/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It In" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.