Last heard working through his issues with the fairer sex on Evil Woman, Unknown Prophets emcee Big Jess has returned for another session of mic therapy. The latest leak off his new double-LP, this pensive, self-produced selection finds the Twin Cities representative venting about the emotional Rollercoaster he endures on a daily basis (His tendency to turn to the bottle in times of need, of course, exacerbates the situation). More confessional freshness (and, on the flip-side, some lighter fare) can be found on the freestyle series alum‘s fourth solo set Self Therapy/Good Clean Fun, released March 22, and out now online.
Written by richard on 05/27/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It In" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)