From my experience (some of it firsthand), fellas have a pronounced tendency to put their better judgment on hold when a beautiful woman enters the picture – even when the results of such clouded thinking could be disastrous. Following in the footsteps of ‘60s rockers Spooky Tooth, Minneapolis native Big Jess advances an alternative theory on his latest single: some chicks are just plain bad. Evil Woman finds Jess showcasing his skills on both sides of the boards: over a beat sampled from the aforementioned group’s identically-titled single, the Unknown Prophets member speaks his mind to a “flashy dame” who’s determined to seduce him despite the ring on his finger. Fellow Twin Cities native Sab the Emcee joins the freestyle series alum on the guest tip, venting his fury at certain promiscuous chicks by way of culinary metaphors: (“Women and food – both get spoiled.”) Dudes who feel like they’ve been burned by the fairer sex are sure to relate to this joint; as for the ladies… well, you tell me. Either way, fans can hear plenty more where this came from on new double-LP Self Therapy/Good Clean Fun 3, available now for free download.
Written by richard on 04/11/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Get It In" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.