How has Big Hud‘s life changed for the better since he quit his nine-to-five and hit the streets? You might want to pull up a chair, ‘cause this is gonna take a while. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, I Done Came Up finds project collaborator DJ Burn One flipping a woozy string sample as the Dallas spitter chronicles his triumphs in just about every arena you could think of: he’s gone “from an ugly girl to a model chick,” traded in his old ride for a new whip with leather seats, started splurging on fly clothes at Nieman Marcus, and earned the admiration of countless people who once scorned him. Fresh off the release of his Booth-hosted MFxOG tape, Mississippi’s Big SANT offers listeners a crash course in hater blocking on the middle verse. Feeling it? More awaits on Hud and Burn One’s The Long Way Home LP, scheduled to hit our front page October 23, for free streaming and download.
Big Boie Music Group/Moton Ent/RBC Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ride Dirty" (2012)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.