How has Big Hud‘s life changed for the better since he quit his nine-to-five and hit the streets? You might want to pull up a chair, ‘cause this is gonna take a while. Making its world premiere right here in The DJBooth, I Done Came Up finds project collaborator DJ Burn One flipping a woozy string sample as the Dallas spitter chronicles his triumphs in just about every arena you could think of: he’s gone “from an ugly girl to a model chick,” traded in his old ride for a new whip with leather seats, started splurging on fly clothes at Nieman Marcus, and earned the admiration of countless people who once scorned him. Fresh off the release of his Booth-hosted MFxOG tape, Mississippi’s Big SANT offers listeners a crash course in hater blocking on the middle verse. Feeling it? More awaits on Hud and Burn One’s The Long Way Home LP, scheduled to hit our front page October 23, for free streaming and download.
Written by richard on 10/11/12
Submit your Rating
Big Boie Music Group/Moton Ent/RBC Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Ride Dirty" (2012)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.