Why go through all the complex, time-consuming rigamarole of game-spitting, when you can just come out and ask directly? On this newly-released joint single, Big Boi and Theophilus London show us just how easy it can be: “Let me see your t*tties.. She Said OK.“ (Disclaimer: The DJBooth takes no responsibility for slapped faces or thrown drinks that may result from the use of this tactic.) Chris Carmouche handles production duties on this laid-back burner, layering flanged guitar riffs over slow-rolling percussion to eminently smooth effect as Sir Lucious and his Brooklyn-repping colleague deliver X-rated bars brimming with memorable one-liners: Theo informs a lucky lady that he’s gonna “...play that cat like it was played by Santana, and General Patton says of his partner’s oral skills, “My legs feel like Joe from Family Guy, ‘cause she got insane head.” No sex jam is complete without a steamy chorus, and ATL crooner Tre Luce proves perfectly suited to the job, complementing the co-headliners’ bars with some downright pantry-dropping hook vocals. In addition to appearing on Big Boi’s Vicious Lies & Dangerous Rumors LP, this record is set for inclusion on Theophilus London’s Escape From Rose Island tape. Both projects remain unscheduled but, as always, fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 08/31/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Royal Flush ft. Raekwon & Andre 3000" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.