Outkast is back! Well, sort of. On the first sampling from his forthcoming solo debut, Sir Luscious Left Foot (Son of Chico Dusty), rapper Big Boi throws down the ultimate Royal Flush alongside his rhyme partner, Andre 3000, and Wu Tang constituent, Raekwon. Over atypical Outkast production, all three MCs go off in different lyrical directions; each impressive with a spattering of humorous pop culture references and veteran wit. Though Big Boi wastes his time spitting the line, “Impeach the president, because he don’t think before he talk,” as opposed to focusing on the upcoming November election, it’s clear he hasn’t lost a step after taking time off to film Who’s Your Caddy.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumthin's Gotta Give ft. Mary J. Blige" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.