Outkast is back! Well, sort of. On the first sampling from his forthcoming solo debut, Sir Luscious Left Foot (Son of Chico Dusty), rapper Big Boi throws down the ultimate Royal Flush alongside his rhyme partner, Andre 3000, and Wu Tang constituent, Raekwon. Over atypical Outkast production, all three MCs go off in different lyrical directions; each impressive with a spattering of humorous pop culture references and veteran wit. Though Big Boi wastes his time spitting the line, “Impeach the president, because he don’t think before he talk,” as opposed to focusing on the upcoming November election, it’s clear he hasn’t lost a step after taking time off to film Who’s Your Caddy.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumthin's Gotta Give ft. Mary J. Blige" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.