Outkast is back! Well, sort of. On the first sampling from his forthcoming solo debut, Sir Luscious Left Foot (Son of Chico Dusty), rapper Big Boi throws down the ultimate Royal Flush alongside his rhyme partner, Andre 3000, and Wu Tang constituent, Raekwon. Over atypical Outkast production, all three MCs go off in different lyrical directions; each impressive with a spattering of humorous pop culture references and veteran wit. Though Big Boi wastes his time spitting the line, “Impeach the president, because he don’t think before he talk,” as opposed to focusing on the upcoming November election, it’s clear he hasn’t lost a step after taking time off to film Who’s Your Caddy.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumthin's Gotta Give ft. Mary J. Blige" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)