Outkast is back! Well, sort of. On the first sampling from his forthcoming solo debut, Sir Luscious Left Foot (Son of Chico Dusty), rapper Big Boi throws down the ultimate Royal Flush alongside his rhyme partner, Andre 3000, and Wu Tang constituent, Raekwon. Over atypical Outkast production, all three MCs go off in different lyrical directions; each impressive with a spattering of humorous pop culture references and veteran wit. Though Big Boi wastes his time spitting the line, “Impeach the president, because he don’t think before he talk,” as opposed to focusing on the upcoming November election, it’s clear he hasn’t lost a step after taking time off to film Who’s Your Caddy.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumthin's Gotta Give ft. Mary J. Blige" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.