Outkast is back! Well, sort of. On the first sampling from his forthcoming solo debut, Sir Luscious Left Foot (Son of Chico Dusty), rapper Big Boi throws down the ultimate Royal Flush alongside his rhyme partner, Andre 3000, and Wu Tang constituent, Raekwon. Over atypical Outkast production, all three MCs go off in different lyrical directions; each impressive with a spattering of humorous pop culture references and veteran wit. Though Big Boi wastes his time spitting the line, “Impeach the president, because he don’t think before he talk,” as opposed to focusing on the upcoming November election, it’s clear he hasn’t lost a step after taking time off to film Who’s Your Caddy.
Written by DJ Z on 03/23/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sumthin's Gotta Give ft. Mary J. Blige" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.