OK, raise your hand if reading the title of Bianca Leonor made you open a new tab and YouTube Destiny’s Child real quick? (My hand is up.) It’s a bold move for an up-and-coming singer to give a single the same title as one of the most beloved R&B songs of all time but, all comparisons aside, the cut is more than able to stand on its own merits. A pop-appealing synth beat by Mick Shultz, Leonor’s label boss and the aural architect behind Jeremih‘s sound, backs the artist as she delivers seductive verses and a catchy, full-voiced chorus. Fans will be able to find Say My Name and much more on Bianca Leonor’s self-titled studio debut, scheduled for release this fall.
Written by richard on 01/11/13
Submit your Rating
Mick Schultz Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.