OK, raise your hand if reading the title of Bianca Leonor made you open a new tab and YouTube Destiny’s Child real quick? (My hand is up.) It’s a bold move for an up-and-coming singer to give a single the same title as one of the most beloved R&B songs of all time but, all comparisons aside, the cut is more than able to stand on its own merits. A pop-appealing synth beat by Mick Shultz, Leonor’s label boss and the aural architect behind Jeremih‘s sound, backs the artist as she delivers seductive verses and a catchy, full-voiced chorus. Fans will be able to find Say My Name and much more on Bianca Leonor’s self-titled studio debut, scheduled for release this fall.
Written by richard on 01/11/13
Submit your Rating
Mick Schultz Productions
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.