New Orleans and Atlanta collide on the BG and Young Jeezy collaboration, Hustle. Reiterating that he is “not a drug dealer,” Jeezy trades verses with B. Gizzle on this up-tempo ode to ‘gettin that money nigga.’ Although the content is stagnant, the return of BG to the major league is exciting. Tentatively expected to drop this fall, Too Hood to be Hollywood is BG’s first album on Atlantic Records and will produced in full by T.I..
Written by DJ Z on 06/20/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.