It’s hard to imagine that any rapper preparing their thirteenth studio album could be under the age of thirty, but that is the case for New Orleans pride and joy, B.G.. After doing decent numbers on the independent scene at Koch, B.G.’s Chopper City aligned with T.I. and his Grand Hustle label and a deal with Atlantic was brokered. Following the Young Jeezy collabo, I Hustle, comes the new club or street hit, For A Minute. Featuring the man who allowed him to ink a deal, the song is a reminder that B.G. has been around for longer than a minute. When his new album Too Hood For Hollywood drops this spring, look for minute number two to begin.
Written by DJ Z on 10/9/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.