It’s hard to imagine that any rapper preparing their thirteenth studio album could be under the age of thirty, but that is the case for New Orleans pride and joy, B.G.. After doing decent numbers on the independent scene at Koch, B.G.’s Chopper City aligned with T.I. and his Grand Hustle label and a deal with Atlantic was brokered. Following the Young Jeezy collabo, I Hustle, comes the new club or street hit, For A Minute. Featuring the man who allowed him to ink a deal, the song is a reminder that B.G. has been around for longer than a minute. When his new album Too Hood For Hollywood drops this spring, look for minute number two to begin.
Written by DJ Z on 10/9/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.