It’s hard to imagine that any rapper preparing their thirteenth studio album could be under the age of thirty, but that is the case for New Orleans pride and joy, B.G.. After doing decent numbers on the independent scene at Koch, B.G.’s Chopper City aligned with T.I. and his Grand Hustle label and a deal with Atlantic was brokered. Following the Young Jeezy collabo, I Hustle, comes the new club or street hit, For A Minute. Featuring the man who allowed him to ink a deal, the song is a reminder that B.G. has been around for longer than a minute. When his new album Too Hood For Hollywood drops this spring, look for minute number two to begin.
Written by DJ Z on 10/9/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.