It’s hard to imagine that any rapper preparing their thirteenth studio album could be under the age of thirty, but that is the case for New Orleans pride and joy, B.G.. After doing decent numbers on the independent scene at Koch, B.G.’s Chopper City aligned with T.I. and his Grand Hustle label and a deal with Atlantic was brokered. Following the Young Jeezy collabo, I Hustle, comes the new club or street hit, For A Minute. Featuring the man who allowed him to ink a deal, the song is a reminder that B.G. has been around for longer than a minute. When his new album Too Hood For Hollywood drops this spring, look for minute number two to begin.
Written by DJ Z on 10/9/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.