It’s hard to imagine that any rapper preparing their thirteenth studio album could be under the age of thirty, but that is the case for New Orleans pride and joy, B.G.. After doing decent numbers on the independent scene at Koch, B.G.’s Chopper City aligned with T.I. and his Grand Hustle label and a deal with Atlantic was brokered. Following the Young Jeezy collabo, I Hustle, comes the new club or street hit, For A Minute. Featuring the man who allowed him to ink a deal, the song is a reminder that B.G. has been around for longer than a minute. When his new album Too Hood For Hollywood drops this spring, look for minute number two to begin.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.