Nelly performed at last month’s BET Awards as one of many A-list acts. During a four-minute set the St. Louis native opened with his current single, Wadsyaname, and closed with the Neptunes-produced, Go Lil’ Mama. Primarily using an identical beat courtesy of Pharrell and Co., B.G. has unleashed Bout 2 Blow. It doesn’t take a Hip Hop enthusiast to know something is shady (and no we’re not talking about Marshall.) While B.G. hasn’t needed to ‘blow up’ in quite sometime, the publicity can’t hurt as he embarks on the release of his new album, Too Hood To Be Hollywood, which is set to drop this February.
Written by DJ Z on 11/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.