After numerous mixtapes (both solo and with the Chopper City Boyz), B.G. has gone back to promoting his long-awaited return to the majors, Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood. Since his Scott Storch-produced For A Minute didn’t pick up much steam on the charts or inside our DJ Booth, the New Orleans veteran has a backup plan for his forthcoming second single. In the meantime, however, B.G. and his label have sent us a little something special. Over production from Oddz & Endz, B. Gizzle offers up his signature blend of ‘street cred’ and ‘real talk’ on the new album cut, Keep It 100. Adding to the song’s ‘hood epic’ feel is singer Magnolia Chop, who has often been referred to as New Orleans’s version of Nate Dogg. Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood is currently set to drop by summer’s end.
Listen to More: B.G. Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!