After numerous mixtapes (both solo and with the Chopper City Boyz), B.G. has gone back to promoting his long-awaited return to the majors, Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood. Since his Scott Storch-produced For A Minute didn’t pick up much steam on the charts or inside our DJ Booth, the New Orleans veteran has a backup plan for his forthcoming second single. In the meantime, however, B.G. and his label have sent us a little something special. Over production from Oddz & Endz, B. Gizzle offers up his signature blend of ‘street cred’ and ‘real talk’ on the new album cut, Keep It 100. Adding to the song’s ‘hood epic’ feel is singer Magnolia Chop, who has often been referred to as New Orleans’s version of Nate Dogg. Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood is currently set to drop by summer’s end.
Listen to More: B.G. Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.