After numerous mixtapes (both solo and with the Chopper City Boyz), B.G. has gone back to promoting his long-awaited return to the majors, Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood. Since his Scott Storch-produced For A Minute didn’t pick up much steam on the charts or inside our DJ Booth, the New Orleans veteran has a backup plan for his forthcoming second single. In the meantime, however, B.G. and his label have sent us a little something special. Over production from Oddz & Endz, B. Gizzle offers up his signature blend of ‘street cred’ and ‘real talk’ on the new album cut, Keep It 100. Adding to the song’s ‘hood epic’ feel is singer Magnolia Chop, who has often been referred to as New Orleans’s version of Nate Dogg. Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood is currently set to drop by summer’s end.
Listen to More: B.G.
Written by Burmy on 06/12/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)