After numerous mixtapes (both solo and with the Chopper City Boyz), B.G. has gone back to promoting his long-awaited return to the majors, Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood. Since his Scott Storch-produced For A Minute didn’t pick up much steam on the charts or inside our DJ Booth, the New Orleans veteran has a backup plan for his forthcoming second single. In the meantime, however, B.G. and his label have sent us a little something special. Over production from Oddz & Endz, B. Gizzle offers up his signature blend of ‘street cred’ and ‘real talk’ on the new album cut, Keep It 100. Adding to the song’s ‘hood epic’ feel is singer Magnolia Chop, who has often been referred to as New Orleans’s version of Nate Dogg. Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood is currently set to drop by summer’s end.
Written by Burmy on 06/12/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.