If there are two themes B.G.‘s post-Cash Money career has been focused on, they are street credibility and staying true. Not surprisingly, a new track called Keep It Real has made its way inside the DJBooth and will appear on the emcee’s second album with his Chopper City Boyz, Life In The Concrete Jungle. Ready to show their authenticity (and expose a few fakes along the way), Snipe and Gar benefit from Geezy’s close ties to the Grand Hustle camp and are joined by Alfamega on the song’s closing verse. For anyone planning to negatively critique, Keep It Real is not intended as a single; rather, it’s an album track for their heavy fanbase in the streets, who will likely pick up a copy of Concrete Jungle when it is released on September 23.
Written by Burmy on 08/19/08
Submit your Rating
Chopper City Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bubblegum ft. Chopper City Boyz" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)