Following in the footsteps of Weezy F. Baby‘s Lollipop, arguably the biggest single thus far in ‘08, is fellow Hot Boys alumnus and early-day mentor B.G.. On the latest prequel to his long-awaited Atlantic debut, Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood, the New Orleans O.G. offers up yet another candy-related metaphor by trying to sample some of the ladies’ Bubblegum. Hoping that there is enough for everyone, Geezy’s Chopper City Boyz each provide verses, several of which make you want to turn up the volume. Together with manager Lady Dolla‘s closing hook vocals and Joe Blow da C.E.O.‘s beat, Bubblegum will continue to bang for listeners who have that sweet tooth.
Written by Burmy on 06/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Remix)" (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.