Hold on to your hats! Back to the Money, the lead single off B.G.‘s 11th studio album, has received… drumroll, please… a remix! OK, OK, this might not be as “unexpected” as the artist claims in the intro but still, fans of the Cash Money rapper should find the latest version of the track a pleasant non-surprise. This time around, Baby Gangster and hookman Magnolia Chop are joined by everyone’s favorite (adoptive) father-son team; Weezy F. laces his verse with the most creative (“interview/linen suit/lemon juice”) and least creative (“motherf*cker/motherf*cker”) rhymes I’ve heard all day, while Birdman comes with the same brand of love-it-or-hate it lyrical stunting we’ve come to expect. While I would be surprised if this revamp converted anyone who didn’t dig the original, the added star power certainly doesn’t hurt the record’s appeal – what do you think, Booth readers? Whatever your take on the matter, you can find plenty more where this came from on the N.O. native’s Too Hood 2 Be Hollywood LP, released last December and available now in stores and online.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Top Back (Rmx) ft. Young Jeezy, Young Dro, Big Kuntry & B.G." (2006)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.