Back in June, buzzmaking crew Beyond Modern introduced itself to the Booth with Facedown, a lascivious single that won high praise from our readership. Freshly-minted follow-up Fall Through is slightly subtler in its freakiness, but getting it in is still foremost in the minds of crewmates Mick Marx and Sur Jazz. Backed by the latter’s chaotically catchy synth beat, the former waxes poetic about a habitual jump-off’s abilities in the sack. NYC spitter Justin Rose contributes a guest verse, and singer Alison Carney lends her airy vocals to the hook. Fans will be able to find Fall Through and much more on the duo’s Distorted Reality Pt.1 LP which, despite lacking a drop date, is slated to drop “very soon.”
Written by richard on 09/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.