Back in June, buzzmaking crew Beyond Modern introduced itself to the Booth with Facedown, a lascivious single that won high praise from our readership. Freshly-minted follow-up Fall Through is slightly subtler in its freakiness, but getting it in is still foremost in the minds of crewmates Mick Marx and Sur Jazz. Backed by the latter’s chaotically catchy synth beat, the former waxes poetic about a habitual jump-off’s abilities in the sack. NYC spitter Justin Rose contributes a guest verse, and singer Alison Carney lends her airy vocals to the hook. Fans will be able to find Fall Through and much more on the duo’s Distorted Reality Pt.1 LP which, despite lacking a drop date, is slated to drop “very soon.”
Written by richard on 09/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.