Back in June, buzzmaking crew Beyond Modern introduced itself to the Booth with Facedown, a lascivious single that won high praise from our readership. Freshly-minted follow-up Fall Through is slightly subtler in its freakiness, but getting it in is still foremost in the minds of crewmates Mick Marx and Sur Jazz. Backed by the latter’s chaotically catchy synth beat, the former waxes poetic about a habitual jump-off’s abilities in the sack. NYC spitter Justin Rose contributes a guest verse, and singer Alison Carney lends her airy vocals to the hook. Fans will be able to find Fall Through and much more on the duo’s Distorted Reality Pt.1 LP which, despite lacking a drop date, is slated to drop “very soon.”
Written by richard on 09/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.