Mick Marx and Sur Jazz of Booth-newcoming crew Beyond Modern don’t just aspire to be hip-hop stars; on their latest single, making its world premiere along with 1st Impressions‘s risqué visuals, they also lay claim to the title of sex symbols. A classic 2 Live Crew sample (“Facedown, ass-up!”) set the tone for Marx’s relentlessly freaky verses, delivered over his partner’s grainy synth-bass and thundering percussion. So, Booth readers, was it good for you? Those who answer to the affirmative should watch our pages for the latest on Beyond Modern’s Distorted Reality LP, scheduled for independent release before the year is out.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.