Mick Marx and Sur Jazz of Booth-newcoming crew Beyond Modern don’t just aspire to be hip-hop stars; on their latest single, making its world premiere along with 1st Impressions‘s risqué visuals, they also lay claim to the title of sex symbols. A classic 2 Live Crew sample (“Facedown, ass-up!”) set the tone for Marx’s relentlessly freaky verses, delivered over his partner’s grainy synth-bass and thundering percussion. So, Booth readers, was it good for you? Those who answer to the affirmative should watch our pages for the latest on Beyond Modern’s Distorted Reality LP, scheduled for independent release before the year is out.
Written by richard on 06/4/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.