After releasing four albums in a five year span, once-popular rapper Kwame ended his rap career. Several years later, however, he reemerged as a producer, putting together such big hits as Lloyd Banks‘s On Fire and Talib Kweli‘s Listen!!! Today, we are proud to feature the first artist on his Make Noise!! label: 20-year-old Rockaway emcee Beyond Belief. On the B-side to his Don’t Touch single, B.O.B. (one of his nicknames, not the Atlanta MC) takes a moment to warn us that there’s a Limit to how long a rapper can last in this crowded industry. Accompanied by K1 Million‘s production (sampling Feist‘s The Limit to Your Love mixed with some Lollipop-style keyboards), Limit is a perfect addition to the iPod of anyone dissatisfied with the music industry.
Listen to More: Beyond Belief Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Touch" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.