After releasing four albums in a five year span, once-popular rapper Kwame ended his rap career. Several years later, however, he reemerged as a producer, putting together such big hits as Lloyd Banks‘s On Fire and Talib Kweli‘s Listen!!! Today, we are proud to feature the first artist on his Make Noise!! label: 20-year-old Rockaway emcee Beyond Belief. On the B-side to his Don’t Touch single, B.O.B. (one of his nicknames, not the Atlanta MC) takes a moment to warn us that there’s a Limit to how long a rapper can last in this crowded industry. Accompanied by K1 Million‘s production (sampling Feist‘s The Limit to Your Love mixed with some Lollipop-style keyboards), Limit is a perfect addition to the iPod of anyone dissatisfied with the music industry.
Listen to More: Beyond Belief Written by Burmy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Touch" (2008)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!