After releasing four albums in a five year span, once-popular rapper Kwame ended his rap career. Several years later, however, he reemerged as a producer, putting together such big hits as Lloyd Banks‘s On Fire and Talib Kweli‘s Listen!!! Today, we are proud to feature the first artist on his Make Noise!! label: 20-year-old Rockaway emcee Beyond Belief. On the B-side to his Don’t Touch single, B.O.B. (one of his nicknames, not the Atlanta MC) takes a moment to warn us that there’s a Limit to how long a rapper can last in this crowded industry. Accompanied by K1 Million‘s production (sampling Feist‘s The Limit to Your Love mixed with some Lollipop-style keyboards), Limit is a perfect addition to the iPod of anyone dissatisfied with the music industry.
Listen to More: Beyond Belief
Written by Burmy on 07/17/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Touch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.