After releasing four albums in a five year span, once-popular rapper Kwame ended his rap career. Several years later, however, he reemerged as a producer, putting together such big hits as Lloyd Banks‘s On Fire and Talib Kweli‘s Listen!!! Today, we are proud to feature the first artist on his Make Noise!! label: 20-year-old Rockaway emcee Beyond Belief. On the B-side to his Don’t Touch single, B.O.B. (one of his nicknames, not the Atlanta MC) takes a moment to warn us that there’s a Limit to how long a rapper can last in this crowded industry. Accompanied by K1 Million‘s production (sampling Feist‘s The Limit to Your Love mixed with some Lollipop-style keyboards), Limit is a perfect addition to the iPod of anyone dissatisfied with the music industry.
Written by Burmy on 07/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Touch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)