After releasing four albums in a five year span, once-popular rapper Kwame ended his rap career. Several years later, however, he reemerged as a producer, putting together such big hits as Lloyd Banks‘s On Fire and Talib Kweli‘s Listen!!! Today, we are proud to feature the first artist on his Make Noise!! label: 20-year-old Rockaway emcee Beyond Belief. On the B-side to his Don’t Touch single, B.O.B. (one of his nicknames, not the Atlanta MC) takes a moment to warn us that there’s a Limit to how long a rapper can last in this crowded industry. Accompanied by K1 Million‘s production (sampling Feist‘s The Limit to Your Love mixed with some Lollipop-style keyboards), Limit is a perfect addition to the iPod of anyone dissatisfied with the music industry.
Listen to More: Beyond Belief
Written by Burmy on 07/17/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Touch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.