Up-and-coming rapper Beyond Belief can’t be brought up without also mentioning Vanilla Ice or Eminem—it’s just not possible. The rap game is saturated with black artists, but a handful of non-black rappers have made their mark on the music industry. Beyond Belief is about to join this exclusive group with his debut single, Don’t Touch. Produced by Kwame, the hard-hitting beat makes this the ultimate party song (especially since it’s about a party). With a mid-song change in the beat meant to evoke the feeling of drunkenness, the rapper warns party-goers that they can do all sorts of activities except touching (a.k.a breaking) personal items in the house. There is currently no release date for his upcoming untitled project.
Written by Angela on 04/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Step at a Time (Remix) ft. Beyond Belief" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)