Up-and-coming rapper Beyond Belief can’t be brought up without also mentioning Vanilla Ice or Eminem—it’s just not possible. The rap game is saturated with black artists, but a handful of non-black rappers have made their mark on the music industry. Beyond Belief is about to join this exclusive group with his debut single, Don’t Touch. Produced by Kwame, the hard-hitting beat makes this the ultimate party song (especially since it’s about a party). With a mid-song change in the beat meant to evoke the feeling of drunkenness, the rapper warns party-goers that they can do all sorts of activities except touching (a.k.a breaking) personal items in the house. There is currently no release date for his upcoming untitled project.
Written by Angela on 04/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Step at a Time (Remix) ft. Beyond Belief" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.