Up-and-coming rapper Beyond Belief can’t be brought up without also mentioning Vanilla Ice or Eminem—it’s just not possible. The rap game is saturated with black artists, but a handful of non-black rappers have made their mark on the music industry. Beyond Belief is about to join this exclusive group with his debut single, Don’t Touch. Produced by Kwame, the hard-hitting beat makes this the ultimate party song (especially since it’s about a party). With a mid-song change in the beat meant to evoke the feeling of drunkenness, the rapper warns party-goers that they can do all sorts of activities except touching (a.k.a breaking) personal items in the house. There is currently no release date for his upcoming untitled project.
Written by Angela on 04/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Step at a Time (Remix) ft. Beyond Belief" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.