Up-and-coming rapper Beyond Belief can’t be brought up without also mentioning Vanilla Ice or Eminem—it’s just not possible. The rap game is saturated with black artists, but a handful of non-black rappers have made their mark on the music industry. Beyond Belief is about to join this exclusive group with his debut single, Don’t Touch. Produced by Kwame, the hard-hitting beat makes this the ultimate party song (especially since it’s about a party). With a mid-song change in the beat meant to evoke the feeling of drunkenness, the rapper warns party-goers that they can do all sorts of activities except touching (a.k.a breaking) personal items in the house. There is currently no release date for his upcoming untitled project.
Listen to More: Beyond Belief
Written by Angela on 04/21/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"One Step at a Time (Remix) ft. Beyond Belief" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.