His exclusive tribute to Haiti aside, nearly six months had gone by without a primary feature from DJBooth’s favorite Rockaway representer Beyond Belief, but the Freestyle Alum’s once again determined to remind the world what they’ve been missing, first with the release of his last offering Whatcha Want Now, and now with his brand new joint All Over, making its worldwide premier right here, right now. In addition to creating the good times, heavily Stevie-Wonder influenced beat, Beyond mentor Kwame contributes a more than capable verse, as does Mr. Yearly Rap Up, Skillz. Fittingly though, it’s Beyond himself who delivers the top verse, flowing with a supreme ease on lines like: “Now I’m on the rise like stocks and foreclosures / got em lying dead in the box, it’s all over.” Hear that wack rappers? Pack up your mics, it’s all over. Something tells me we’ll hear at least one more track before Beyond’s upcoming project, Beyond Your Reach, hits out eardrums on August 26 via, of course, DJBooth. You’ll just have to keep it locked to find out for sure.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/17/10
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Touch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.