His exclusive tribute to Haiti aside, nearly six months had gone by without a primary feature from DJBooth’s favorite Rockaway representer Beyond Belief, but the Freestyle Alum’s once again determined to remind the world what they’ve been missing, first with the release of his last offering Whatcha Want Now, and now with his brand new joint All Over, making its worldwide premier right here, right now. In addition to creating the good times, heavily Stevie-Wonder influenced beat, Beyond mentor Kwame contributes a more than capable verse, as does Mr. Yearly Rap Up, Skillz. Fittingly though, it’s Beyond himself who delivers the top verse, flowing with a supreme ease on lines like: “Now I’m on the rise like stocks and foreclosures / got em lying dead in the box, it’s all over.” Hear that wack rappers? Pack up your mics, it’s all over. Something tells me we’ll hear at least one more track before Beyond’s upcoming project, Beyond Your Reach, hits out eardrums on August 26 via, of course, DJBooth. You’ll just have to keep it locked to find out for sure.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/17/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Touch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.