His exclusive tribute to Haiti aside, nearly six months had gone by without a primary feature from DJBooth’s favorite Rockaway representer Beyond Belief, but the Freestyle Alum’s once again determined to remind the world what they’ve been missing, first with the release of his last offering Whatcha Want Now, and now with his brand new joint All Over, making its worldwide premier right here, right now. In addition to creating the good times, heavily Stevie-Wonder influenced beat, Beyond mentor Kwame contributes a more than capable verse, as does Mr. Yearly Rap Up, Skillz. Fittingly though, it’s Beyond himself who delivers the top verse, flowing with a supreme ease on lines like: “Now I’m on the rise like stocks and foreclosures / got em lying dead in the box, it’s all over.” Hear that wack rappers? Pack up your mics, it’s all over. Something tells me we’ll hear at least one more track before Beyond’s upcoming project, Beyond Your Reach, hits out eardrums on August 26 via, of course, DJBooth. You’ll just have to keep it locked to find out for sure.
Written by Nathan S. on 08/17/10
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Don't Touch" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)