After winning a Grammy for Best Contemporary R&B Album for B-Day it would seem amiss for Beyoncé not to re-release the album so more could enjoy her critically acclaimed handiwork. The single leading the campaign is the Computer Age inspired WWW (World Wide Women), a classic Beyoncé-only song with production from frequent Destiny’s Child collaborator Dark Child. It’s strange how she can take a hokey song premise laden with computer terminology and Internet metaphors and somehow flip it into a tune that’s not too corny. Well, guess it’s not hard for a bootylicious independent woman that says no, no, no to Bug A Boo’s that can’t pay her bills, bills, bills. Okay, THAT was corny.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Deja Vu" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- King Mez - Long Live the King
- Freeway x Girl Talk - Broken Ankles EP
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: !llmind
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.